Adding to the growing number of craft cocktails in bars and restaurants, T.G.I. Friday's unveiled eight Caribbean-inspired drinks.
The island cocktails are available for a limited time and include:
- Coco'Mon n'Lime, made with two kinds of rum, lime juice and cola.
- Tropical Fruit Coladas, with the flavors of passion fruit, strawberry or peach.
- Island Rum Punch, with spiced and dark rums, almond-flavored liqueur, passion fruit puree and pineapple juice.
- Tropical Mai Tai, with a mix of spiced rum and pineapple and peach nectars.
- Fresh Mango Lemonade, with vodka, rum, lemon-agave sour mix and mango puree.
- Mango Berry Daiquiri, with rum, peach schnapps, mango and strawberry purees and house-made lime-sour mix.
"These signature cocktails are made with fresh, high quality ingredients such as freshly squeezed limes and fresh cut pineapple,” said George Barton, Friday’s vice president of beverage and bar innovation.
Friday's joins several restaurants across the country that have introduced special cocktails for summer.
T.G.I. Friday’s, a division of Carlson Restaurant Worldwide Inc., has more than 900 restaurants in 60 nations with about 600 in the United States.
Contact Ron Ruggless at [email protected]