10. Sally Smith, president & CEO, Buffalo Wild Wings Inc.
Leading a casual-dining powerhouse amid a challenging environment
9. Neal Aronson, founder & managing partner, Roark Capital Group
Growing his business through buying — and holding — investments
8. Andrew & Peggy Cherng, co-chairs & co-CEOs, Panda Restaurant Group Inc.
Identifying and investing in hot, emerging restaurants
7. Steve Easterbrook, president & CEO, McDonald's Corp.
Rethinking the foundations of McDonald's operations
6. Andy Puzder, nominee, U.S. labor secretary; CEO, Hardee's and Carl's Jr.
Representing restaurant operator interests
5. Dawn Sweeney, president & CEO, National Restaurant Association; Cicely Simpson, executive vice president of policy & government affairs, National Restaurant Association
Shaping restaurant industry policy
See more about Sweeney and Simpson >>
4. Greg Flynn, founder, chairman & CEO, Flynn Restaurant Group LP
Building a franchise empire from eight units to more than 850 locations
3. Howard Schultz, chairman & CEO, Starbucks Corp.; Kevin Johnson, incoming CEO, Starbucks Corp.
Crafting the chain's future with a premium coffee experience
See more about Johnson & Schultz >>
2. Ron Shaich, founder, chairman & CEO, Panera Bread Co.
Playing the long game with tech innovation
1. J. Patrick Doyle, president & CEO, Domino's Pizza Inc.