True Food Kitchen will add 13 new seasonal dishes to its menu Tuesday at four restaurants in California and Arizona.
A company spokeswoman for the chain, which is owned by Scottsdale, Ariz.-based Fox Restaurant Concepts, said the menu will feature seasonal ingredients such as squash, apples, arugula, kale, pomegranate and walnuts.
“In creating our fall menu, we used only the finest and freshest seasonal ingredients while introducing memorable dishes and bold flavor combinations,” Michael Stebner, brand chef of True Food, said in a statement.
True Food, which changes its menu four times a year, will introduce:
• Banana and Quinoa Johnny Cake
Appetizers and Salads
• Thai Shrimp Dumplings with Basil, Mint and Jalapeño
• Roasted Beet and Mozzarella Agrodolce with Pistachio, Arugula and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Harvest Chopped Salad with Squash, Apple, Pomegranate, Walnuts, Goat Cheese and Balsamic Vinaigrette
• Organic Tomato & Roasted Kale with Caramelized Onion and Garlic
• Red Chili Shrimp with Sesame Noodles, Choy Sum, Red Spinach and Shitake Mushrooms
• Pan-seared Sea Bass with Brussels Sprouts, Purple Potato, Mushrooms and Umami
• Squash and Ricotta Ravioli with Kale and Maitake Mushroom Soy Broth
• Roasted Chicken with Farro, Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry and Walnuts
• Apple Crisp with Pecan Maple Ice Cream
• Squash Pie with Coconut Whipped Cream
• Almond Butter, Apple & Banana Sandwich
• Grilled Chicken with Farro and Apples
True Food Kitchen, which was a 2011 Nation’s Restaurant News Hot Concepts winner, has units in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona, and Newport Beach and Santa Monica, California. Fox Restaurant Concepts developed the restauranta in partnership with integrative physician Dr. Andrew Weil.
Contact Ron Ruggless at [email protected].
Follow him on Twitter: @RonRuggless