Nation’s Restaurants News has teamed with MillerPulse, a provider of industry-leading restaurant data, to give its readers access to monthly benchmark reports filled with information to help drive business decisions.
The MillerPulse restaurant operator surveys and reports, directed by Larry Miller, restaurant securities analyst at RBC Capital Markets, have been highly regarded by restaurant operators, industry observers and investors for more than two years. The reports track same-store sales, operator outlooks, and expectation on menu pricing and commodity inflation, by segment and with year-over-year comparisons.
As a valued reader of Nations Restaurant News, we would like to give you the chance to participate in these monthly online surveys and receive the benchmark reports.
All information is strictly confidential, and only participants are given full reports.
The benchmarking report will allow you to:
• See your market place with better clarity, including:
o Comp store sales trends nationally, regionally and by segment
o Menu pricing trends
o Key cost trends, including food and beverage, labor, operating, marketing, real estate
• Make better, more profitable, decisions
• Be proactive, not reactive, to changes in the business environment
• Query your peers on business related questions quickly and anonymously
What do you need to do?
• Register to participate in these monthly surveys.
• After registration, you may not receive a survey until the following month. Survey invitations are sent by Miller at [email protected], and include further instructions. Fill out the monthly survey forms as completely and accurately as possible.
• All individual information is 100-percent confidential; the report only shows collective industry trends. If you or someone you delegate participates regularly, you will receive the MillerPulse industry benchmarking report.
• This survey is best completed by C-level management, owner/operators, and finance or business planners. The collection period runs for five business days, starting the second week of the month. The report is returned to all who participate, early the following week.
Nation’s Restaurant News is excited about this joint venture and happy to provide restaurant operators the opportunity to participate and garner industry-leading information.
For survey questions, please contact Larry Miller, and for information on the role of Nation’s Restaurant News, please contact Sarah Lockyer.
We look forward to your participation.