Chuy’s, a Tex-Mex-inspired casual-dining chain, moved from private equity ownership to the public stock market in 2012. Here's how the Austin, Texas-based brand reached its current status of 51 units, with expectations to open more locations in the next five years.
More from the Next Steps special report:
• Case study: Chuy's builds momentum after IPO
• How four restaurant chains flourish
• Tips from restaurant industry experts
• Advice from restaurant operators
• Edna Morris on avoiding pitfalls when growing your brand