Sponsored by Compology
To attract consumers, restaurants re-evaluate sustainability
Operators explore high-tech waste, recycling management and other sustainability strategies.
Digital ordering capabilities is the No. 1 driver to restaurants these days. But beyond ease of ordering, consumers are driven to restaurants that seek to protect the planet by implementing sustainable practices. It’s a trend that has some chain operators rethinking sustainability and others taking serious sustainability steps, such as creating a dedicated sustainability team, setting landfill diversion goals, and even investing in high-tech waste and recycling management.
With consumers’ interest in buying from brands that protect the planet only continuing to grow more urgent, re-evaluating your sustainability strategy is no longer a nice-to-do, but a must-do.
Leading waste metering provider, Compology, together with Nation’s Restaurant News, conducted a survey to discover where operators’ stand on sustainability, and how they are (or aren’t) shifting their strategies to meet consumers growing sustainability demands.
Download the Industry Insights today to find out:
- Operators’ top sustainability goals
- Most common waste/recycling challenges facing operators
- Sustainably changes operators have made in the last six months
- Top technology solutions operators are investing in to achieve their sustainability goals
- Which methods are helping operators most to reduce waste-related costs