Hickory Tavern, a 27-unit polished-casual chain based in Charlotte, N.C., has introduced the following items as permanent additions to its menu.
- Crab Cake Duo: Two Maryland-style crab cakes served with roasted corn & tomato relish, Cajun remoulade, greens and side, $17.99
- Hawaiian Pork Ribeye: Center-cut pork chop marinade for 48 hours pineapple, ginger, soy and sesame, served with greens and French fries, $16.99
- Southern Fried Chicken BLT: Breaded fried chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, Applewood smoked bacon and buttermilk jalapeño ranch dressing on a hoagie roll, $10.29
- Smokehouse Gameday Burger: Beef patty, two slices of thick-cut Applewood-smoked bacon, Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, shredded Jack and cheddar cheese and fried onion straws, $11.49
- Pimento Burger: Beef patty, pimento cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickles, $10.29
- B+B Burger: Beef patty, bacon onion jam and Blue cheese, $10.29
- BBQ Chicken Flatbread: Roasted chicken, barbecue sauce, red onion, Jack and cheddar cheese on flatbread, drizzled with sour cream and cilantro, $9.99
- Veggie White Flatbread: Tomato, spinach, garlic & balsamic glaze on flatbread, $9.99
- Pepperoni Flatbread: Pepperoni, marinara sauce & mozzarella cheese on flatbread, $9.99
- Jumbo Onion Ring Tower: Onion rings served with roasted jalapeño ranch dressing, $7.99
- Ahi Tuna Poke: Ahi Tuna, cucumber, “Pacific-inspired marinade” and wonton chips $11.99
The items are all permanent additions to the menu at this chain, which operates in 16 markets in the Southeast.
Contact Bret Thorn at [email protected]
Follow him on Twitter: @foodwriterdiary