Biscuitville Fresh Southern has promoted seven executives, including four to c-level posts, as it expands its leadership team, the company said Tuesday.
The Greensboro, N.C.-based company, which has 70 units in North Carolina and Virginia, said the seven promoted leaders would shape the strategy for the company.
“These promotions not only highlight the talent already within Biscuitville’s leadership team, they place us in a strong position for the growth our company is poised to experience in 2023 and beyond,” said Kathie Niven, Biscuitville president and CEO, in a statement.
Among those promoted to c-level positions were:
- Blake Jennings, from vice president of development and facilities to chief development officer.
- Kristie Mitchell, from vice president of brand and marketing to chief marketing officer.
- Jim McCurley, from vice president of culinary operators to chief culinary officer.
- Larry Williams, from vice president of supply chain to chief supply chain officer.
Other promotions included:
- Ryan Hilton, from senior director of finance to vice president for finance and accounting.
- Charles Miller, from region coach to east region vice president.
- Kim Avery, from region coach to west region vice president.
“We are proud to call these leaders a part of the Biscuitville family and look forward to seeing Biscuitville grow as they step into these important expanded roles,” Niven said.
Biscuitville, founded in 1966, remains family-owned and is known as the “Home of the Biscuit Window,” serving fresh biscuits every 15 minutes. Restaurants are open 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Contact Ron Ruggless at [email protected]
Follow him on Twitter: @RonRuggless