Denny’s Corp. has launched a new value menu, offering 10 all-day meal options starting at $5.99, the company said Thursday.
The Spartanburg, S.C.-based family dining brand said the new value offering came as U.S. consumers face increased economic uncertainties, from inflation to tightened budgets.
"The time for value is now as more and more Americans across the country experience difficult moments and seek the ultimate bang for their buck," said John Dillon, Denny's president, in a statement.
"Delighting guests with delicious meals and impeccable service is a hallmark of the Denny's brand, and with the launch of All Day Diner Deals, we're pleased to go all in on this next phase of delivering everyday value to our guests,” Dillon said.
Denny's All Day Diner Deals range from $5.99 to $10.59. They include:
- Everyday Value Slam – At $5.99, the Everyday Value Slam features eggs and two bacon strips or sausage links, included with guests' choice of two buttermilk pancakes, one slice of French toast or a biscuit and gravy.
- Scrambled Eggs & Cheddar Breakfast – Starting at $6.99, it includes scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, plus bacon strips, sausage links and buttermilk pancakes.
- Two-Egg Moons Over My Hammy Omelette – Starting at $7.59, this new twist on a fan-favorite features a two-egg omelet with ham, Swiss and American cheese. It's served with hash browns and a choice of bread.
- Fried Cheese Melt Sandwich – Starting at $6.99, it includes five fried mozzarella sticks and melted American cheese grilled between two slices of artisan bread. It's served with wavy-cut fries and a side of tomato sauce.
- Half Super Bird Sandwich – Starting at $6.99, it features sliced deli turkey with Swiss cheese, bacon and tomato on grilled artisan bread. It's served with wavy-cut fries or a cup of soup.
- BLT Sandwich – Starting at $7.99, it includes bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on grilled artisan bread and is served with wavy-cut fries.
- Crispy Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwich – Starting at $8.99, this sandwich features fried chicken breast with white cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and ranch dressing on grilled artisan bread. It's served with wavy-cut fries.
- Cheeseburger – Starting at $7.59, a four-ounce beef patty is topped with American cheese and includes lettuce, tomato, red onion and pickles on a split-top brioche bun. It's served with wavy-cut fries.
- Plate Lickin' Chicken Fried Chicken Dinner – Starting at $8.99, a golden-fried boneless chicken breast is smothered in country gravy and served with two sides and dinner bread.
- Country Fried Steak Dinner – Starting at $8.99, a chopped beef steak is smothered in country gravy and served with two sides and dinner bread.
As part of the Diner Deals menu launch, the brand began a Denny's Deal-icious Days Sweepstakes on Sept. 7, and prizes will be awarded through Nov. 16.
As of June 29, Denny's had 1,631 franchised, licensed and company restaurants around the world including 154 restaurants abroad.
Contact Ron Ruggless at [email protected]
Follow him on Twitter: @RonRuggless