Director of HR
VP of Marketing
Data & Event Content
Nation's Restaurant News
Watch Live: Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
Duration: 45 minutes
The National Restaurant Association reports that 70% of a restaurant’s revenue is made up of repeat guests and guest retention costs 80% less than finding new ones. Acquisition costs are lower because the restaurant already knows who their guests are and their dining preferences. Easy, right?
Well, not so fast. The challenge restaurants face is that the guest expects to engage across multiple channels (dine-in, online ordering, loyalty, feedback, etc.) and building a unified guest profile across these multiple touchpoints is extremely difficult, but it can deliver significant retention revenue to the restaurant who gets its right.
One such restaurant is the Mews Tavern in RI. Join Shelby Sylvia, Director of HR as she discusses 5 best practices that helped the Mews drive repeat visits and long-term revenue. In this short 30 minute presentation, we will cover:
• The importance of obtaining a 360-degree view of the customer
• How to offer highly engaging loyalty programs that resonate with guests
• Why online ordering is becoming table stakes for all restaurants
• How collecting robust guest data can influence future visits
• Why Front of House is more than just server and seating management
Not able to attend the live event? Archived versions of Nation's Restaurant News webinars are available to watch ON DEMAND 24-hours after broadcast. Register now and you will receive an email with login instructions as soon as the replay is available.