The pandemic rapidly changed consumer expectations and preferences when it comes to food delivery. Customers now expect to have every type of restaurant cuisine delivered to them in minutes, not hours. Restaurateurs aim to meet these expectations, but at times, lack the resources to seamlessly offer delivery services.
What can operators do to navigate delivery challenges, but still maintain control over key aspects of the customer experience? Operators with their own website ordering tools or who use third-party platforms, such as Clover, Toast, Square, or OLO, now can tap into DoorDash’s global network of Dashers to offer on-demand delivery.
Join us for a look at the On-Demand Delivery service from DoorDash through the eyes and comments of operators who are successfully using it to meet their specific needs.
Attendees will learn:
- Why some operators turned to DoorDash Drive and what they are getting out of it
- The steps involved in adding On-Demand Delivery to your proprietary or third-party online ordering platform, like Clover
- How to add delivery using the DoorDash or Clover platforms
- Some of the operational changes required when adding delivery as a service channel
- Marketing moves that make sense and build sales with new delivery capabilities
- Costs and pricing considerations
Sr Manager, Drive
Sr Product Manager
Alan Liddle - Moderator
Contributing Event Content Editor & Moderator
Nation’s Restaurant News