Through 2020, restaurants were forced to adapt to stay afloat, and many invested in boosting delivery, takeout and even the launch of virtual brands to keep sales flowing from underutilized kitchens. Now as dine-in guests return, operators are looking to return to smooth in-house operations while still maintaining the off-premise sales they have grown.
The key is making the most of existing space, but what are the best strategies for equipping restaurant kitchens to support returning guests and generate new revenue growth? What adjustments to operations and procedures can help maximize efficiencies?
Join us as our speakers discuss how to make the most of your space, including:
- Generating large output in small spaces
- Simplified cooking to increase efficiency in a time of labor difficulties
- How to modify space to maximize output
- Equipment options for best utilization of space
- Implement a virtual kitchen in underutilized space
Director of F&B and Procurement
Caffè Nero Americas
Chief Growth Officer
Panasonic Food Service
Co-Founder, CEO and Board Member
Lisa Jennings - Moderator