As restaurants continue to struggle with labor shortages to remain open at pre-pandemic hours, and provide optimal customer service, there is a solution that gives operators a hand to make sure customers quickly and safely receive their orders which keep customers satisfied.
Smart Food Lockers reduce the time spent by staff handing out orders to customers so they can focus on food preparation and other tasks. Additionally, the food items are safe and secure in the locker and maintained at the desired temperature, whether hot or cold, until customers pick up their orders.
Learn more about these benefits and more from industry experts, Stratis Morfogen, Founder of Brooklyn Dumplings, which has incorporated smart food lockers directly into design of its restaurant operations and customer pick up process. Joining him is Eric Symon, VP, Panasonic Connect, who manages this foodservice technology offering.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
- How smart food lockers reduce food waste by ensuring the right order is picked up by the right customer.
- Restaurants that included smart food lockers into their existing locations and the benefits received from them.
- Why Stratis Morfogen opted for smart food lockers in his Brooklyn Dumpling restaurants.
- How labor challenges are addressed by utilizing smart food lockers.
- Hear about other technologies that complement or work apart from food lockers to help increase operational efficiencies or enhance food quality, service or administration.
Panasonic Connect is a B2B company offering device hardware, software, and professional services for the connected enterprise. We have a diverse portfolio of solutions that includes food lockers, self-ordering kiosk, POS hardware and software, BOH solutions and drive thru communications.. It is our role to listen to our customers and work closely with our ecosystem of partners, innovators, and integrators to provide the right technologies to address our customers’ needs.
Vice President, Enterprise Process Innovation Center
Panasonic Connect North America
Founder / Author
Alan Liddle - Moderator
Contributing Event Content Editor & Moderator
Nation’s Restaurant News