In this episode of Take-Away with Sam Oches, Sam talks with Tiffany Fiedler, cofounder of Underground Food Court, a Washington, D.C. based concept that is part food court and part ghost kitchen, with 5 proprietary brands. The CloudKitchens veteran joined the podcast to talk about the future of ghost kitchens, why they still require a human touch and a heaping dose of transparency, and how virtual restaurant brands will play a role in the broader e-commerce experience of tomorrow.
In this conversation, you’ll find out why:
- Digital natives will determine the next phase of ghost-kitchen and virtual-brand growth
- Trust and transparency are critical for the next wave of virtual brands
- Even if your brand is completely digital, you should give customers some tangible components
- Virtual food halls are a great opportunity to incubate the brands of tomorrow
- The e-commerce world is all melding together — and virtual brands are a big part of it
Have feedback or ideas for Take-Away? Email Sam at [email protected].