Restaurant leaders converged on the National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago last month to explore new tools and solutions available to them as they pursue growth.
While optimism seems to have returned for most operators, challenges remain, including high food costs, difficulty in sourcing things like construction materials, and hiring quality talent.
So how are brands that are in growth mode navigating those challenges? Two leaders of fast-casual franchises joined editor in chief Sam Oches in Nation’s Restaurant News’ booth at the Show to share their thoughts on what’s been key to growth even through the past few challenging years.
Listen to the latest episode of Take-Away with Sam Oches to find out why:
- There’s opportunity to mix and match menu platforms
- Having a great broker and moving quickly is key to getting real estate you want
- There’s always white space available to you, no matter your competition
- Fast casual may no longer be about experience
- A brand can be a vessel for helping people be the best versions of themselves
Contact Sam Oches at [email protected].