Sponsored by Stratas Foods
Confronted with restrictions to on-premise dining, supply chain disruptions and changing consumer expectations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many chain restaurant operators are making major changes to both the front-of-house and back-of-house. These operators are investing in everything from adding takeout/delivery to offset dine-in capacity restrictions to changing food and beverage suppliers to more easily access difficult to source products to remixing menus to reflect consumers’ increased comfort-food cravings.
With a lack of any similar situation in recent history to guide restaurant professionals as they make decisions about their business, many chain operators are challenged to figure out how to adapt in order to survive. Stratas Foods, along with Nation’s Restaurant News, conducted a survey to discover which measures chain operators are taking to drive traffic and sales and keep their brand top of mind in these uncertain—and unprecedented—times.
Download the Industry Insights today to find out:
- The top measures operators have taken during COVID-19
- What menu alternations operators have implemented
- How suppliers and manufacturers can help restaurants now
- Top challenges, pain points for chain operators during COVID-19
- How optimistic operators are about the future, and what concerns them most