For those who look for makeup inspiration from coffee and baked goods, now’s your chance to shine.
Dunkin’ on Wednesday announced a collaboration with E.L.F. Cosmetics for a new makeup collection, which will be available starting March 31 on elfcosmetics.com and on April 3 at Ulta Beauty stores and ulta.com. Officials swear it is not an April Fool's joke.
The limited-edition “wake up and makeup” collection features an array of doughnut- and coffee-inspired shades, shapes, textures and scents. It includes:
- The Dunkin’ Dozen, 12 shades of eyeshadow inspired by your favorite doughnuts, like strawberry frosted with sprinkles, chocolate frosted with sprinkles and Boston kreme ($16).
- Donut Forget Putty Primer, a “glazed-up” primer with a smooth texture and a doughnut scent ($12).
- Coffee Lip Scrub, an exfoliating sugar scrub with a coffee scent that will leave your lips feeling smoothed and conditioned ($6).
- Glazed for Days Lip Gloss Set, a sheer, glossy duo of iconic colors that also smell like doughnuts ($12).
- Strawberry Frosted with Sprinkles Face Sponge, a makeup application essential that looks like a doughnut ($9).
- The Classic Dunkin’ Stack Vault, including the entire five-piece collection, plus a limited-edition E.L.F. x Dunkin’ reusable cup and a straw-inspired brush set ($75, but order on elfcosmetics.com and get a $5 Dunkin’ coupon code).
TikTok star Mikayla Nogueira is the official E.L.F. x Dunkin’ Ambassador and is scheduled to host a live shopping event on her channel on April 5 at 2 p.m. Pacific to walk fans through the makeup collection.
Also that day, a pop-up event is scheduled at 414 West 14th Street in New York from 8 a.m. to noon EST, or while supplies last.
Contact Lisa Jennings at [email protected]
Follow her on Twitter: @livetodineout