Sponsored by GrubHub
Since 1999, Grubhub has helped tens of thousands of independent restaurants make the most of emerging industry trends, and capitalize on new innovations to position their business for success. Today, more than 155,000 small- and medium-size restaurants use the Grubhub for Restaurants platform to (literally) meet their customers where they live and grow their orders, revenues, and customer loyalty.
By working with Grubhub, you gain a valuable partner—and not just for online ordering and delivery. We provide:
- Expert guidance to help you grow your business: In a recent Technomic survey, 95% of independent restaurants said they were satisfied with their partnership with Grubhub, and nearly two thirds called Grubhub a strong partner in their business.
- Flexibility: You have the freedom to customize Grubhub to work best for your business, including using targeted promotions to attract new customers and loyalty programs to keep them coming back. Keep your promotions running as long as you’d like.
- New capabilities with no upfront costs: There are no startup costs and no long-term commitments when you join Grubhub—that’s how much we believe you’ll love it. You only ever pay for the orders you get through our platform.
- Personal relationship: As a restaurant partner, you’ll have an Account Advisor you can work with directly who can offer recommendations and help you make the most of our partnership.
- A partner who listens to you: We view our restaurant partners as genuine partners. When you succeed, we succeed. It’s why we hold ongoing roundtable discussions with restaurant owners to listen to their challenges, successes, and insights. We use that feedback to make meaningful updates to our products and services, and make sure we’re always focusing on what matters most to your business. And if you have any issues, Grubhub has local support personnel there to help, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Are you ready to capitalize on emerging industry trends and steer your restaurant to success, in the 2020s and beyond? Grubhub can help.