On this episode of Extra Serving, we continue our trend predictions for 2020 with two of our senior editors, Lisa Jennings and Bret Thorn.
They spoke earlier about what to expect for 2020 in terms of food and beverages, including some things that may just be fads. Though they’re on opposite coasts, our editors seem to have come to a consensus about what we should prepare for in the next year. In years past, they’ve been spot on so it’s worth a listen.
Here’s some related reading based on our coverage throughout the year and to give some more information on the things discussed on the podcast:
- Dig tests the use of reusable takeout bowls
- Just Salad unveils new eco-friendly design
- DoorDash launches shared ghost kitchen in Silicon Valley
- What we saw at MUFSO
- Korean condiment gochujang brings sweet and heat
- Kohlrabi, broccoli's cousin, plays many roles
- Piri piri sauce balances heat and flavor
Contact Lisa at [email protected]
Find her on Twitter: @livetodineout
Contact Bret at [email protected]
Find him on Twitter: @FoodWriterDiary