As the digital revolution continues to reshape how consumers interact with their favorite brands, restaurants are increasingly finding ways to collect data points that help them drive business from both loyal customers and new ones.
Just look at Noodles & Co. The Denver-based fast casual has evolved its digital storefront and rolled out a customer data platform to better understand how its guests are experiencing the concept — and then using that data to improve and influence their future visits.
Chief marketing officer Stacey Pool joined the latest episode of Take-Away with Sam Oches to talk about how those efforts helped Noodles & Co. weather the instability of the past few years, plus how data is helping to communicate the company’s unique personality.
In this conversation, you’ll find out why:
- Your brand position or mission statement should show up wherever you engage with guests
- Your rewards program is a data jackpot and backstop against economic volatility
- Data can help you convert casual customers into loyal ones
- Little acts of kindness inside your restaurants can go a long way
- If you take care of your GM, they will take care of everything else
Contact Sam Oches at [email protected].