Seasons 52 has introduced a seasonal menu available through Nov. 22 at its 41 locations. Although all of the offerings are available à la carte, any starter, entrée and dessert can be had for $29.
Pricing and descriptions of the new items are as follow:
Soups and salads:
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup: Roasted squash soup garnished with fried shiitake mushrooms and chives, $5.90
- Porcini Mushroom Bisque: Rich porcini mushroom soup with sour cream and chives, $5.90
- Spinach Salad with Roasted Bosc Pear: Salad of those ingredients along with toasted walnuts, Gorgonzola cheese and sherry-walnut vinaigrette, $9.20
- Field Greens Salad with Savory Granola: Greens with toybox tomatoes and savory granola in white balsamic vinaigrette, $6.90
- Maple Glazed All-Natural Roasted Half Chicken: with autumn vegetables, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes and jus, $17.90
- Cedar Plank-Roasted Salmon: with roasted vegetables, crushed potatoes, dill-mustard sauce and a grilled lemon, $21.80
- Wood-Grilled Filet Mignon: served with roasted mushrooms, broccolini, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes and red wine sauce, $28.59
- Boneless Beef Short Rib: braised and served with cheddar grits, heritage carrots and horseradish crema, $24.90
Guests can order any of the chain’s small desserts, or Mini Indulgences as part of the $29 meal. Seasonal highlights, also available à la carte for $3, are:
- Pumpkin Pie Mini Indulgence: Pumpkin mousse garnished with gingersnap cookie
- Carrot Cake Mini Indulgence: Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and cinnamon honey.
Contact Bret Thorn at [email protected]
Follow him on Twitter: @foodwriterdiary