Nation’s Restaurant News will be hosting a Culinary and Concept Immersion Tour at the New Legacy Food Hall on Oct. 1 at the MUFSO conference in Dallas. Registration is limited.
The three-story European-style space houses a food hall, beer garden, craft brewery and live entertainment spaces. The Plano, Texas, hall offers a natural wine and charcuterie bar, a cocktail bar and 20 artisanal stalls with a wide variety of food options.
Examples of the food concepts at Legacy Hall include:
● FAQ (Flautas & Quesadillas), featuring family recipes and grass-fed steak, brisket and chicken
● Forno Nero, Neapolitan-style pizza baked in a 900-degree wood-fired oven
● Stillhouse Lounge, offering a self-described “little taste of Texas in a glass”
● Sea Breeze, a New England menu and clam chowder made daily
● Root Chicken Shack, Southern cooking featuring the key ingredient of duck fat
Tour attendees will be able to sample food and drinks and tour the 55,000 square-foot space.
Related: Take a look inside Legacy Hall.
Legacy Hall is the brainchild of Front Burner Restaurants, an operating group led by president and COO Jack Gibbons and CEO Randy DeWitt.
The tour will include a bonus question-and-answer session with DeWitt.
Limited space available to foodservice operators only. Visit www.mufso.com for details.