Leigh Anne Zinsmeister
Group Managing Editor, Nation's Restaurant News
Leigh Anne Zinsmeister is the managing editor for Informa’s Restaurant and Food Group, encompassing Nation’s Restaurant News, Restaurant Hospitality, Food Management and Supermarket News. Leigh Anne works on all of the brands’ special reports, including Nation’s Restaurant News’ annual Top 200 report, Restaurant Hospitality’s Best Cocktails and Best Sandwiches contests, Food Management’s Power Players and Supermarket News’ Top 75. She also manages the group’s digital engagement team.
Leigh Anne lives in New York City, but also claims Phoenix, Dallas and Cleveland as hometowns. Leigh Anne holds a bachelor’s degree in print journalism from the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University, where she also studied European history.
Leigh Anne Zinsmeister’s experience:
- Group Managing Editor, Informa Restaurant and Food Group (Aug. 2021-present)
- Group Content Manager, Informa Restaurant and Food Group (Feb. 2020-Aug. 2021)
- Digital Content Manager, Informa Restaurant and Food Group (April 2018-Feb. 2020)
- Digital Content Producer, Informa Restaurant and Food Group (June 2016-April 2018)
- Community Moderator, Mail Online (March 2014-June 2016)
- Wire Editor, Gannett’s Phoenix Design studio (The Arizona Republic, The Reno Gazette-Journal, The Statesman Journal, The Great Falls Tribune, The Visalia Times-Delta, The Tulare Advance Register, The Salinas Californian, The St. George Spectrum, The Desert Sun, The Coloradoan) (Jan. 2012-March 2014)