Savvy operators are always looking for ways to better capitalize on their appetizers and sides offerings.
Appetizers and sides not only serve as culinary icebreakers and house specialties, but also are keen allies in operators' bids to boost top and bottom lines. Those roles make appetizers and sides critically important players in the hotly contested casual-dining space.
This webinar will focus on thoughtful appetizer and sides menu engineering and the marketing moves that can help ensure the sales success of strategically valuable starters and add-ons.
Anchoring the program will be Aaron Noveshen, founder of The Culinary Edge concept and culinary design consultancy and co-founder of the Pacific Catch casual-dining chain, and Ashley Rosenfeld, an associate with A' La Carte Foodservice Consulting Group.
Among the topics Aaron and Ashley will address:
- Strategies and tools to evaluate how or if a menu item is necessary
- Connecting an overarching menu strategy and pillars to menu items
- Menu item archetypes and ingredient matrices
- Pricing considerations
- Writing menu-item descriptions that sell
- Appetizer and side dish pairing with beverages and entrees
- Sales building, suggestive selling and server training
- Ashley Rosenfeld, Associate, A' La Carte Foodservice Consulting Group
- Aaron Noveshen, Founder, The Culinary Edge