HOUSTON Joe’s Crab Shack, a 114-unit casual-dining chain, has rolled out a new line of Steampots.
Kristen Temple, associate director of marketing for the company, said, the Steampots "are ideal for sharing with your family and friends."
The new dishes, priced from $17.99 to $41.99, delve into a number of regions and combinations. They include:
- Bucket of Shrimp: flavored with Old Bay seasoning.
- The Orleans Steampot: a pound of crawfish, 12 shrimp, andouille sausage, corn and potatoes.
- Bean Town Bake: two whole lobsters, a pound of clams, six shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes.
- Chesapeake Steampot: a pound of rock crab, one pound of clams, six shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes.
- Long Islander: a pound of mussels, one pound of clams, 12 shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes.
- Joe’s Steampot: Dungeness crab, snow crab, boiled shrimp, smoked sausage, new potatoes and corn on the cob.